Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The worst b'day I ever been through

the more I expect
the more disappoint I felt

last year b'day was also not good at all
just a week before PMR
but I still be able to handle it

This year....
something has changed in my life
I thought things were getting better
I was hopeful
unexpected..........
today is my worst day in 2009
really really really in bad mood

Thx to Loyce and guys who greeted(Boss,Jun Seong,Siow Feng) me last night
and also Liann , Chi Kang in this morning
especially to Loyce
I noe I kinda frustrated
but thank u for ur patient
luv ya~guys

5 comments:

  1. sorry ar...late liao
    friday giv u present k...
    haaaaaaaaaaapy b'day

    ReplyDelete
  2. 表这样啦~年终考后陪你庆祝啦~
    其实生日最重要是心意嘛~
    看~很多人都很爱你的~
    pick up ur bad mood la 哥~
    cheer up^^luv u^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheer up man~

    Happy Birthday ya...
    Concentrate to your exam first lar~
    Everyone's getting worried about their exam mar... They will celebrate for you after exam de~

    ReplyDelete
  4. wei~~
    today help u celebrate already eh...
    hehe...
    happy happy=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wei...y never thank me too...sad....haih...suan le..

    ReplyDelete